Monday, April 13, 2009

Hang In There my Friend


Who couldn't resist smiling when seeing this bright card and adorable monkey! I hope it brightens the recipients day!

This monkey is just so dang cute! this was my firts attempt at digital stamping! Woohoo it was fun! You can find this little guy for FREE at DUSTIN PIKES BLOG (just click HERE)

{Supplies} pattern paper: from my scrap pile, I think its KI Memories & American Crafts, Digi Stamp: Dustin Pike, Markers:Bic, Sticker Letters: Making Memories & Creative Imaginations, Punch: Scallop by Stampin' Up! & Ribbon

EnJoy!

***HeatheR***

3 comments:

Sandi D said...

oooh, so cute, Heather!

Dustin Pike said...

Awesome job coloring, and a cute card too.

Dustin

Kelly Zimm said...

That's adorable...next time I see you, will you sprinkle just a smidgen of your talent dust on me?? Oh, and maybe some motivation dust too??