Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Photographing Stacy & Brandon

I was privlidged to get to team shoot this wedding with my friend Kris. Now I have to say I really dread shooting weddings. But Kris and I had a lot of fun (dispite the pending rain showers, & sprinklers running at our photo location) The wedding was beautiful (you always know its a good wedding if you cry a time or two) and the couple was stunning. Thanks Stacy & Brandon for letting me be a part of your day, and Congratulations!

Here is a SMALL sampeling of some of my favorite photos of the day (when I say small, I mean between the two of us we took over 700 pictures!)






























The photographers: Me & Kris

These photos were take by Kris, I had to share a few of my favorites because they were so awesome!






EnJoy!

***HeatheR***

No comments: