Friday, August 14, 2009

New photography Blog!!


I am so excited to launch (finally) my new photography blog!! You can see it here at http://heatherhillmanphotography.blogspot.com/
I have been amazed at the outpouring of Gods recent blessings. I have rekindled my passion for photography after a couple years of "taking a break". I believe it was all in Gods timing and he has great things in store. I have done more sessions in the last 2 months than I think I've done in the last two years! And I'm having FUN! About 6 months ago God gave me a vision, I was to call my photography "In His Image" and that would be my focus, to use this gift he has given me with to bless others, to capture the beauty of His creation through the lense of my camera. And so it all began...

So I hope you enjoy my new blog, dedicated to showcase my photgraphy and God's most beautiful work...his children. I will continue to update this blog with my crafty projects, recipies, kids and life in general. So make sure to check them both often! Subscribe to both of my blogs (link on the right) so you don't miss out on anything.

EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

No comments: