Wednesday, May 20, 2009

There's no Place Like HOPE

Last weekend I was honored to attend the RELAY FOR LIFE event held in the Magic Valley. I went to help my Mom with her booth (St. Lukes Women's Imaging). Relay For Life is an annual fundraiser for the American Cancer Socity. This year their theme was There's No Place Like HOPE. So of course many of the participants ran with the Wizzard of Oz theme, my mom's group included.

Here is Abby dressed up as Dorthy in front of the amazing mural they had painted to do pictures with.


This is a luminary I made in honor of my friend Rose who is currently batteling cancer.

The grandkids with the Tin Man

This is my Mom, she made such a cute Scarecrow!

The whole cast








Me and my morning coffee!

Luminaries at night.



EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

No comments: