Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kids Valentines


This year I decided to try something a little different, I digitally made my kids Valentines. It was nice to feel like we did something unique and "crafty" but it didn't take a lot of time & energy. (or money) So here they are... (My oldest's class has posponed V-Day activities to the end of the month since this was a really busy week at school already- so his are not done yet... but I'll post them when I get them done!)


Details:

{digi kits} Two Peas Pink Kit, Rhonda Farrar Magical Rainbows, DigiScrapilicious Cupids Cottage

{fonts} Gengle Redhead, KR Heartalicious, Hello Sark


Details:

{digi kits} Digi Scrapalicious cupids Cottage, Blenda Scraps Colors of Day, Gretchin Tripp Birthday Bash

{fonts} Smiley monster, Arial, KR Heartalicious

EnJoy!

***HeatheR***

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love those froggy Valentines--so cute!