Thursday, February 12, 2009

OWOH-and the winner is....

I can't believe it 290 enteries into my little blog candy! Wowzers!! I just started this blog in January and only had 844 visiters on my counter, and now I'm over 2,200!! This event was a ton of fun, I really enjoyed visiting all the blogs and all the different styles of art. Thanks to all who participated and a huge Thank you to Lisa who puts this all together- I'm sure it was not an easy task!

Photo


So without further adu... the winners! Using the random number generator the first 3 names for the candy tag giveaways are....

Kim Mailhot

Joy

&

martha brown

And now for the grand prize... The stash of scrapbook goodies along with the sweet tarts (which seemed to be a big hit among the comments!) is.... drum roll.....

Craaaazy Laaady

Again Thanks everyone!!

EnJoy!

***HeatheR***

3 comments:

martha brown said...

WooHoo! these tags are soooo cute!!! Thank you -- I am doing the happy dance!

Lisa W. said...

Hi Heather,
I wanted to tell you that I mailed your tooth fairy pillow today. Sorry for taking so long to mail it.
Lisa

Kendra said...

Very tthoughtful blog