Sunday, January 4, 2009

EtsyInspired#17 -Kiddlebug challenge

One of the Goals I have set for myslf this year is to ENJOY my scrapping more. I want to create what I want to create with no stings attached. I guess I want to find the Joy in crafing again.

I was blog hopping (me & kiddos are home from church sick- blah) and found this fun challenge http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/12/etsyinspired-17-kiddlebug.html Each week a different art is featured to inspire you by. The challenge is to create something with that inspiration.

The featured artisit this go-around is kiddlebug ( http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5493205 ) -one of these days I'll learn how to link to the word so I don't have to post these long addresses... I digress. -



First of all her stuff is so stinkin' CUTE! When I saw this cupcake purse I KNEW my DD would be in love. And then this darling castle pillow...awww... And what better goes with cupcake's & castles? A princess Birthday!






This is my card for the challenge. They are my daughter's birthday invatations. Inside is all the party info for her Princess (and frog prince) Birthday themed day
The Details:
{Papers} Imaginisce "Fairest of Them All" line, & Bazzil cardstock
{Embellishments} Prima Flower, Pearl dot, Ribbon by Bazzil, Glitter (irridesent white & gold)

EnJoy!
***HeatheR***

2 comments:

Danni said...

This is adorable!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I love how you present your pieces of art!

Hope you are doing well...

Kim