Monday, January 5, 2009

New Blog Banner


So, what do ya think?? I had a sleepless night (darn cold) and decided rather than toss and tun in bed I'd get up enjoy the quiet house and play on the computer. I created this banner and the side bar headers all from scratch! (no premade digi kits here!) I just had to toot my own horn... I've been dabbling in photoshop for a while and I'm slowly teaching myself (mostly by trial & error). Its almost as fun as playing with paper..... hummmmm



I thought I'd put this out there- (a girls gotta make money to buy more scrappin stuff right?) If you would like me to custom make you a blog banner I will do so for $20.00 and $5.00 for each matching sidebar banner. I'm happy to work with you to create a super fun page that represents you & your style! Just leave me a comment or email me at Heatherbstampin@clearwire.net



Here is some other banners I have made recently also...




EnJoy!
***HeatheR***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at you go! It's like you've had a blog for years! great job.

Jennifer said...

Great job! You are a natural!

Kim Scraps! said...

So cool.